IshwarchandVidyaSagar Institute of Technology was established in December 2006. Since its establishment, it has been growing from strength to strength facilitated by the new frontier branches of engineering and Management in addition to thoughtful and planned expansion of the campus, increase in teaching faculty and addition of newer instruments/equipment and facilities to the various departments of the Institution.
The Institute is set up on a sprawling campus of more than 26 acres and provides an exceptionally well-organized studying atmosphere adequately supported by modern infrastructure. The classrooms are well built in & ventilated and laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and well furnished with all necessary conveniences giving student the best in the term of technology and facilities.
The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled and comprises aesthetically designed buildings that are networked by optic fiber links. The Institution has established excellent infrastructure, including state-of-the-art computer and internet facilities, modern workshops and labs, seminar halls, auditoriums and well stocked libraries, in addition to indoor stadium with gymnasium, sports and games fields.
The Institute provides holistic development of students by imparting quality technical education, physical soundmen, mental agility and ethical standards so as to enable them to stand as men different from boys. Vocational advantage, peaceful ambience and clean academic environment attract the best of faculty and students.
The Institutions have structured a 360 degree performance evaluation system for all and a head start to Hobbies Club, Debating Society, Quality Circles, In House Magazine, Online College Community etc to inculcate true values and a spirit of Sportsmanship, contributing to the nurturing of students and making them World citizens.
IshwarchandVidyaSagar Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow(APJAKTU) formely UPTU.
Accreditation by NAAC.
• To promote Technical and Management education at under graduate, post graduate levels.
• To follow the global standards of Technical Education system.
• To integrated spiritual & moral values with education and to develop human potential in its totality.
• To include a sense of self-reliance and to develop the awareness of higher self in young generation.
• To collaborate with other institutions in India and abroad with a view to further professionalizing engineering and management education, assisting institution building in a meaningful manner.
• To ignite the latent potentialities of young and budding generation through cutting edge research and state of the art academic program.
• To identify the excellent heritage of our great past and to link it with the grand future.
• To have a wider vision for the need based technical education.
• To have interaction with industries for taking up research projects for contribution in the advancement of the country